Saturday, May 28, 2011

Google Summer Of Code 2011- Student

GSOC

Port Infrastructure TurboGears1 apps to TurboGears2

This year, I am participating in Google Summer Of Code 2011 as a student.
From Summer coding ideas for 2011 , I have selected Port Infrastructure TurboGears1 apps to TurboGears2 as my Summer Of Code project. Thou, I am interested to work on another project hopefully Fedora Medical. But, my semester exams are going to begin from 19th May 2011. So, till now looks like situation is not favouring me to accept another project.

Here, you can find my proposal in Summer Of Code 2011 for Port Infrastructure TurboGears1 apps to TurboGears2.
I have already conversation with Matt Domsch (mentor) and Toshio Kuratomi on #fedora-admin about this issue. With the permission Of Matt Domsch and his suggestion, I have decided to working on fas application first.
Yesterday, I have cloned fas app from "git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fas.git" and successfully completed modiication on setup.py and convert.py files.

I love development work and enjoying my work in GSoC 2011. :D
Thanks To Google for Conducting Summer Of Code.

No comments:

Post a Comment